Mod Bandit Helmet
Modular function and convenience meets Simpson style and attitude.
NOTE: All colors size L, XL and XXL out of stock until September. Flat Alloy size Medium expected Sept/Oct. Please check back weekly or phone customer service 800-654-7223 for updates.
One hand modular function, communication system ready, Pinlock system compatible, and internal sun shield are highlights of the new Mod Bandit. Ready to ride across town or around the world, the Mod Bandit offers the function and style you are looking for.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields below
- DOT/ECE certification
- Tri Composite or Carbon Fiber shell combined with a polycarbonate alloy chin bar
- One hand chin bar opening
- Ability to lock the chin bar in the open position
- Metal chin bar locking components for strength and durability
- Communication system compatibility
- Multiple adjustable intake vents
- Free flow, low pressure exhaust vents aids in air extraction
- Integrated spoiler maximizes stability and aids in air extraction
- Removable, washable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cheek pads and interior Pinlock shield insert ready
- Toolless, quick release, shield changing
- Smoke tinted internal sun shield, other options available
- Rear facing cheek pad reflective panels
- Removable, noise reducing chin curtain
- Traditional, double D-ring retention system
- Mod Bandit replacement interior shields available here
- Mod Bandit replacement exterior shields available here
Due to heavy demand we are making helmets at a record pace. Please check back weekly if out of stock.
Outlaw BanditShop This Helmet
60 years of safety
Riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. The iconic Simpson Bandit motorcycle helmet is timeless and as original as the individuals that wear it. From its’ humble beginning in decades past, the Simpson Bandit has led an evolution into the cult favorite Simpson motorcycle helmets of today. From 1959 until now, whether it’s racing or riding, Simpson has been making all things that go fast safer.