Motorcycle Helmet Replacement Exterior Shields
Simpson helmet shields are offered in clear as well as stylish and functional tints. When ordering a shield for your motorcycle helmet, keep these considerations in mind:
- Clear shields are generally used for night or very low light conditions
- Amber shields provide a minimal amount of tinting that's ideally suited to overcast weather
- High definition blue was first used by desert racers in dusty condition, but similarly to the amber shields it helps enhance contrast in cloudy conditions
- Tinted shields can help to eliminate glare during daytime riding
- Some people find that mirrored shields block even more sunlight than tinted shields and Iridium shields provide the most protection from both sunlight and glare
NOTE: Interior shields for Ghost Bandit and Mod Bandit helmets available separately.
Outlaw BanditShop This Helmet
60 years of safety
Riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. The iconic Simpson Bandit motorcycle helmet is timeless and as original as the individuals that wear it. From its’ humble beginning in decades past, the Simpson Bandit has led an evolution into the cult favorite Simpson motorcycle helmets of today. From 1959 until now, whether it’s racing or riding, Simpson has been making all things that go fast safer.