The Original. Since 1979.
The Model 30 (formally the Model 32) is one of those rare helmets whose style has remained unchanged since its inception. Designed strictly for use on a motorcycle, the Model 30 Bandit retains a DOT safety rating, a low overall weight of 3.0-pounds for the standard composite shell, and an incredible 2.5-pounds in carbon fiber. The M30 offers superior ventilation and Simpson's "Free Stop" pivot system that allows the rider to set the shield open at any angle. Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed.
M30 replacement exterior shields available here
- Best Uses: Vintage Superbike, Streetfighter, Custom
- Available Sizes: XS-2XL
- Certification: DOT
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Cool Max® lined fabric moves moisture away from your body, keeping you cool and comfortable during warm weather
- “Free Stop” pivot system allows the wearer to stop the shield at any angle
- Removable washable interior
- Double D ring retention system
- Shield screw attachment
Back To Top